Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hello, I'm your new ambassador!

Hello, my name is John Gruber and I'm going to be one of Spoke-n-Sport's Cycling Ambassadors for 2017.  My goal is to create opportunities for you and your family to connect with Spoke-N-Sport and join others in the community who enjoy biking.  Chad and I began talking about this position last year and now my official start date is right around the corner.  I am getting more and more excited! As you can see in the picture below, my love of riding a bicycle started many years ago.  I have always enjoyed nature and combining this with bike riding, I naturally gravitated toward mountain biking.  I worked at Spoke-N-Sport right out of college for approximately three years and this solidified my love of cycling.  In the years after working at Spoke-n-Sport I started a family and this meant adding more bikes to the stable for my wife and kids.  We moved back to Sioux Falls four years ago and now you can spot us enjoying the city on two wheels throughout the year whether on the pavement or in the dirt.


I have already begun planning events for mountain biking and family biking here in Sioux Falls and the surrounding states.  We will be exploring the bike trail, local restaurants, coffee shops and single track both near and far.


You can follow me on Instagram @johnmgruber and I will also be posting regularly here on Spoke Ends with gear reviews, ride previews/recaps and other stuff related to cycling.  Look for #RideSNS for all ambassador related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment